EBFIX 360, EBFIX 390. EBFIX 400, EBFIX 650
Adopted with modified epoxy resin and nanocomposite materials, XQ-IME series Injection Anchoring Adhesive are two-component, styrene free system for use as high strength, non-shrink anchor grouting material. Its advantage of steel bar planting has been proved by many testimonies. Compares with other adhesive, it is a new high performance, Eco-friendly anchoring adhesive which has strong bonding strength and high-efficiency as well as irritation free and low odor.
Range of Application
- All concrete building without embedded steel bar
- Reinforcement and reconstruction of buildings with concrete
- Reinforcement and reconstruction of Railway, Road, Bridge, Water resources, Tunnel, etc.
- Reinforcement for equipment, pipeline installation, supports of a curtain wall.
- High bonding strength, good flexible performance similar as embedded.
- Aging resistance, good heat tolerance and does not creep at ambient temperature;
- Low sensitivity in moist condition with long-term load stability;
- Acid-resistant, good shock resistance, stress-free fixed;
- Good thixotropy, particularly applicable to the sides or top surface anchoring;
- A two-cylinder direct-mix package, with a dedicated glue gun without manual mixing
1 Basic parameters
1) Appearance: Part A (main): white cream Part B (hardener): red cream/grey cream
2) Mixed Viscosity: 18-22Pa.s
3) Hardened density: 1.50±0.10g/cm3
4) Mixing ratio (Volume ratio): 360ml (5:1) / 390ml (3:1) / 400ml (1:1) / 500ml (3:1)
5) Shelf time: 18 months
2 Main Performance
|Gel Performance (According to China National Standard GB50728-2011)|
|Splitting Tensile Strength (MPa)||Under (23±2)℃、(50±5)%RH, tested by loading speed of 2mm/min||17|
|Bending Strength (MPa)||86(no fragment damage)|
|Compressive Strength (MPa)||95|
|Bonding Capacity (According to China National Standard GB50728-2011)|
|Steel-Steel Tensile Shear Strength (MPa)||(23±2)℃、(50±5)%RH||15|
|The bonding strength of Ribbed steel bar (or screw) with concrete under constraining drawing condition||(23±2)℃ (50±5)%RH||C30,Ф25,L=150mm||12.5|
|Steel-Steel T-peeling strength (mm)||(23±2)℃、(50±5)%RH||0|
|Aging resistance to heat and humidity 90d|